Minimum Discount Guarantee
Your savings are guaranteed!
We guarantee that for each provider or service available through Optum HealthAllies*, you will receive at least the minimum savings advertised.
Here's how it works:
- For network health care professionals and facilities*, as long as you confirm your discount online or through Customer Care, you are guaranteed to be charged the amount listed under "Our Price," if shown ($51 in the example below).
- If "Our Price" is not shown, your discount will be at least the low end of the "Typical Discount" range (10% in the example below). This guarantee applies to the percentage saved on the overall visit and not for each individual product or service included in the visit.
Services and Products
Typical discounts on services
||10 - 35%
- For national programs and online shopping partners, you are guaranteed to get the discount advertised. You may be instructed to input a promo code in order to get the discount, or the discount may be automatically applied at checkout.
If you do not receive the advertised minimum discount on your overall visit, and have followed the requirements below, we will refund to you the difference between the advertised minimum discount and the actual savings you received.
Confirming Your Discount is Easy
- To qualify for the minimum discount guarantee, you must first confirm your discount before you visit your selected provider or facility — either online or by calling
Customer Care. When confirming online, follow these steps:
For national programs and online shopping partners, no discount confirmation is necessary. Just follow the instructions on the Provider Profile page. For some national programs, your discount is built into the prices you see online; for others, you will be given a code to use at the time of purchase.
- Click "Select This Provider."
- Verify your phone number and e-mail address, then click "Confirm."
- Print the discount confirmation letter and take it with you when you visit the provider (along with your Optum HealthAllies ID card, if applicable).
How to Obtain a Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund
If your total savings from any Optum HealthAllies provider is less than the advertised discount, follow these instructions to obtain a refund:
- Print and complete the
Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Form.
- Mail or fax it , along with copies of your rate confirmation (if applicable) and receipt for the product or service purchased, to:
Optum HealthAllies Minimum Discount Guarantee
P.O. Box 682780
Orlando, FL 32868
Fax: (407) 351-8731
Note: you have a year from the date of service, or up to one month after termination of your membership (whichever comes first), to submit the Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Form.
Questions? Need assistance? Call
our Customer Care Center
at (877) 426-2559.
*The Minimum Discount Guarantee does not apply to hospitals, long-term care or behavioral health facilities, or pharmacy discounts, if included in the program..