Minimum Discount Guarantee
Your savings are guaranteed!
We guarantee that for each provider or service available through Optum HealthAllies*, you will receive at least the minimum savings advertised.
Here's how it works:
- For network health care professionals and facilities*, as long as you confirm your discount online or through Customer Care, you are guaranteed to be charged the amount listed under "Our Price," if shown ($51 in the example below).
- If "Our Price" is not shown, your discount will be at least the low end of the "Typical Discount" range (10% in the example below). This guarantee applies to the percentage saved on the overall visit and not for each individual product or service included in the visit.
Services and Products
Typical discounts on services
||10 - 35%
- For Marketplace partners, you are guaranteed to get the discount advertised. You may be instructed to input a promo code in order to get the discount, or the discount may be automatically applied at checkout.
If you do not receive the advertised minimum discount on your overall visit, and have followed the requirements below, you will be refunded the difference between the advertised minimum discount and the actual savings you received.
Confirming Your Discount is Easy
- To qualify for the minimum discount guarantee, you must first confirm your discount before you visit your selected provider or facility — either online or by calling
Customer Care. When confirming online, follow these steps:
For Marketplace partners, no discount confirmation is necessary. Just follow the instructions on the Provider Information page. For some Marketplace programs, your discount is built into the prices you see online; for others, you will be given a code to use at the time of purchase.
- Click "Select This Provider."
- Verify your phone number and e-mail address, then click "Confirm."
- Print the discount confirmation letter and take it with you when you visit the provider (along with your Optum HealthAllies ID card, if applicable).
How to Obtain a Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund
If your total savings from any Optum HealthAllies provider is less than the advertised discount, follow these instructions to obtain a refund:
- Print and complete the
Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Form.
- Mail or fax it , along with copies of your rate confirmation (if applicable) and receipt for the product or service purchased, to:
Optum HealthAllies Minimum Discount Guarantee
P.O. Box 682780
Orlando, FL 32868
Minimum Discount Guarantee Requirements
- For network providers and facilities you must have confirmed your discounted rate before your visit, either online or by telephone with our Customer Care Center.
- For Marketplace partners, you must have followed the instructions on the Marketplace partner information page.
- You must show proof that you paid for the service or product in full and did not receive the discount you were entitled to. Purchases paid in part by insurance are not eligible. A receipt is required that shows the service or product purchase and payment rendered.
- You have a year from the date of service, or up to one month after termination of your membership (whichever comes first) to submit the Minimum Discount Guarantee Refund Form.
All requirements must be met to be eligible for a Minimum Discount Guarantee refund. Each request is individually assessed to determine whether it qualifies for a refund.
Questions? Need assistance? Call
our Customer Care Center
at (877) 426-2559.
*The Minimum Discount Guarantee does not apply to hospitals, long-term care or behavioral health facilities, or pharmacy discounts, if included in the program..